Sunday, February 21, 2010

In Which I Rethink My Opinion

The covers for the last two issues (or so I assume) of "The Return of Bruce Wayne" were just released. And the first thing I thought was "Wow. This is looks freakin' awesome." Seriously. There's Gotham in the both backgrounds, looking absolutely beautiful and scary. And there's Bruce, looking very awesome and very dark.

So, kudos to artist Andy Kubert for making me change my mind about this whole Return of Bruce Wayne thing.

Which brings me to my main point. This actually may be kinda good. Guaranteed, my opinion of Grant Morrison (this is the last time I mention it, I swear) went downhill after RIP and Final Crisis, but the new Batman and Robin series is good, and I know that I'm going to be buying Return even if it sucks (curse you, DC!). Actually, I already have it on my pull list. But seriously, these covers are awesome.

By the way DC, I want a poster of the last one (see bottom right). 

1 comment:

Daphnia said...

My opinion: When someone dies, they should stay dead. Then again, this IS Batman and DC we're talking about.

Post a Comment