Sunday, December 13, 2009

Terry McGinnis

DC will soon be doing a miniseries for the "Batman Beyond" Batman, aka Terry McGinnis. For anyone who hasn't heard of this, it was an animated seres about the future. You can see it here. Personally, I really didn't like it, and therefore am not looking forward to the miniseries, but I did realize something weird.

This is Batwoman:










This is Terry McGinnis:

Is it just me, or are these costumes creepily similar? It could just be an artist fluke, not anticipating someone from the DCAU to cross over to the regular universe, but it just seems odd to me. After all, no other Batman heroes expect for Robin (who we can agree has a pretty distinct costume) has red in the costume. Well, I guess there's Red Robin, but again, it isn't similar to these at all, and has yellow.

Me, I think there's going to be some significance. Why bring Terry McGinnis back now, anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment