Thursday, July 1, 2010

WE'RE MOVING!!

Attention readers: On July 15th, 2010, The Batman World Blog will be changing names and URL's. The new name is Real Men Wear Tights (yes, you got that right) and the URL will be realmenweartights.blogspot.com (note--URL will not work until 7/15/10). All posts and comments will stay on the new blog.

The reason for the switch? Basically, I'm going to be covering the wider DCU and comics in general, though I'll still be all over anything Batman. Starting July 15, I'll hopefully be posting much more frequently and on a greater range of comics topics including a multitude of graphic novel reviews, upcoming movie news, and of course rants about DC (have you seen Wonder Woman's new costume? I don't care if it is Jim Lee, I give it two years, max).

3 comments:

Daphnia said...

Meh. I don't like Wonder Woman's new costume- the old one is traditional. Seriously how come everyone's just turning casual? Superboy and Wonder Girl are wearing JEANS and a T-SHIRT, and they're turning WW's Amazon Champion Armour into... pantyhose and a denim jacket. Next thing you know, Batman will be wearing sweats and a cape.
And even though it's supposed to, the new WW costume does not make her look any tougher. It just looks like she's been... brainwashed by Patriarch's World.
I LIKE Diana-stuck-in-the-'40's!

Oh, and I think there's already a site called Real Men Wear Tights, but it's not a blog.

Daphnia said...

Hey, have you stopped giving feed to this blog? I haven't gotten updates for the past six months; I had to manually come to this URL. I've stopped following and started again twice since.

Beckony said...

No, although I have heard that there are problems with the follow feature on blogger. I've been checking all of the blogs I've been following manually because its happening to me too.

Post a Comment